The Queensland Government recently released the Roadmap to Easing Restrictions which provides the Justices of the Peace Branch (JP Branch) the opportunity to begin the relaunch of the JPs in the Community Program.
The relaunch will need to be staggered over the next several weeks.
Community Engagement Officers from the JP Branch will be in touch with you in the coming weeks to ensure your site is ready to relaunch, and complies with guidelines set by the Queensland Government.
To ensure the ongoing safety of our volunteers and the Queensland Government, we ask that the program sites do not open until contacted by Justices of the Peace Branch officers and each site assessed for compliance.
We have included links below to posters/signs that will need to be displayed prior to volunteers returning. We will also supply a colour, laminated copy of each poster to each site’s volunteer coordinator which will be distributed over the coming weeks in preparation for each site’s relaunch.
In the meantime, if you would like the JPs in the Community Program to return at the earliest possible moment, please consider any steps you can take to expedite the return of the program. This means supplies of cleaning products, hand sanitiser, queue line marking and the requirement for clients and volunteers to maintain social distancing.
We are looking forward to having our valuable program return to your site.
Thank you for your patience as we work towards that goal together.
Resources for JPs in the Community Sites;
- JP Branch four safety steps A4 poster (PDF File, 1.05MB)
- Keeping your distance poster (PDF File, 121.78 KB)
- Simple steps to stop the spread of Coronavirus poster (PDF File, 203.40 KB)
- COVID-19 Business Safety poster (PDF File, 134.84 KB)
- COVIDSafe App download now poster (PDF File, 311.26 KB)
- Get your flu vaccination poster (PDF File, 193.56 KB)
- Stop the spread of germs poster (PDF File, 109.00 KB)
A/Team Leader JPs in the Community Program
Justices of the Peace Branch