Maleny Neighbourhood Centre has ten different spaces (inside the building or in the grounds) that can be used for a variety of meeting formats from business and corporate use to creative celebrations. Spaces can be used within Centre opening hours or after hours anytime.
Those hiring space or rooms at MNC must be financial members.
Memberships and room hire funds go directly to meeting the cost of programs run at MNC, as we are not completely funded by government – State or Federal.
Membership rates are individual concession $6 pa, individual part time waged $15 pa, individual full time waged $30 pa, Not For Profit Organisations $50 pa and Businesses $100 pa. Not For Profit Organisation Members and Business Members receive a one-off, free room hire up to the value of their annual membership. All members will be emailed Room Hire Conditions, Room Hire Rates and MNC Policies when joining or renewing.
- Indoor and outdoor meeting spaces
- Indigenous yarning circle
- Soundproof rooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air-conditioned rooms for really hot or cold days (we DO encourage minimising power usage)
- Flat screen display with DVD player in Meeting Room # 2
- Whiteboards and projector screens
- “Hot Desks” in a quiet room with or without desktop computers (Windows or MAC)
- Wireless internet access throughout
- Parking for 10 vehicles and more on the street
- Disability access in and outside the building
- Bathroom facilities in each area
- Tea and coffee making facilities throughout
- MNC also offers EQUIPMENT for hire
- Data Projector – On Site Only
- Marquees (two) – On Site Only