Giving back to the community while making friends is a healthy activity.
Do you have a few hours per week to spare and skills to offer?
Maleny Neighbourhood Centre has a large volunteer community of around 80 individuals but we are always looking for more.
All Volunteers need to:
- Be a member of MNC – Join MNC Today!
- Come in for a discussion about your application and fill out a Volunteer Application form.
- Accept the Volunteer Conditions – Read the Volunteer Conditions HERE
- Sign a Privacy Agreement – Read the Privacy Conditions HERE and download the Privacy conditions HERE
- Hold a current Blue Card – we can help you apply for one.
If you have any questions about volunteering please email our Volunteer Support Worker Nancy
The following is a list of some of the Volunteer positions on offer:
- Front Counter Reception
- Computer Trainers / IT Helpers
- Grant Writers
- Qualified and Registered Counsellors and Social Workers
- Gardener / Landscaper
- Building Maintenance
- Caterers / Kitchen Hands
- Fund Raisers
- Event Managers
- Organisers / Cleaners
- Maleny Flexi School Volunteers: builders, singers, youth workers, mathematicians, artists and artisans, plumbers, electricians, etc etc
- Field specialists working in the following areas: promotion, emergency relief, grants, building & grounds, fundraising & events
Our Volunteer Support Worker will contact you to arrange an interview and complete the rest of the necessary paperwork.
MNC Volunteer Expression of Interest
Please let us know a little bit about yourself and why you would like to volunteer with MNC.