Sometimes you just need a hand, or a friendly face and a cuppa, but there may be more we can do to assist you.
Drop in to the Neighbourhood Centre and there will be someone to listen to you.
You can come in anytime to chat to MNC Volunteers from Monday to Friday 10am – 12pm.
If you are short of food and things to keep you and your family warm or dry, Maleny Neighbourhood Centre can help. When you come in to our front counter please let a Volunteer know you would like some help. The Volunteer will sit down and help you fill out an “Emergency Relief Form” to ensure we can get you and your family as much help as possible.
Pending stock on hand, MNC can also provide:
- Street Swags
- Sleeping bag
- Portable gas stoves
- Blankets, doonas, sheets, towels and pillows
- Pay Forward Coffee Vouchers
- Fuel vouchers (limited availability and conditions apply)
- Telstra Bill Pay Assistance (limited availability)
MNC can help to arrange:
- Counselling (with registered and insured practitioners)
- Budgeting assistance
- Help with Parenting
- Help with Literacy
- A link with The Salvation Army & St Vincent de Paul for furniture or clothing
MNC provides rooms for outreach services of assistance including:*
Fortnightly Legal Outreach at the Maleny Neighbourhood Centre next here on 1 Aug
QSTARS (Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service)
Tuesdays Fortnightly 1- 4.30 pm
- Suncoast Community Legal Service. Phone 07-5376 7800 or visit suncoastcommunitylegal.org to make an appointment Tuesdays Fortnightly 5.45 pm – 7.45 pm