We can help provide access to other services who visit MNC.
(Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some services are temporarily unavailable)
- Suncoast Community Legal Service*. Phone 5443 7827 for an appointment (SCLS @ MNC every second Monday evening)
- Centrelink* are normally at MNC every second Wednesday afternoon from 1 – 3 pm.
“Community Engagement Officers (CEO’s) support people who are unable to access mainstream departmental services because they experience a vulnerability and have complex needs. CEO’s primarily provide short term support to these customers to increase their self-sufficiency and where appropriate, transition them to mainstream channels.” No appointment necessary but you might like to phone MNC first.
- Help Enterprises* at MNC every second Monday
- NDIS* at MNC first & third Tuesday of the month – no booking required.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way to support Australians with disability, and that means some new things to learn.
If you’d like some personal support while you’re getting used to the NDIS, we can help. Join us at these free, informal sessions for practical support with the NDIS, finding and working with service providers, and using the online portal. it’s also an opportunity to ask questions about NDIS access, planning, and using your funding.
* Services temporarily unavailable until further notice.